Software for amateur radio usage only, German users please read this!
Read our FAQ
Sourcecode under GPLv3.0 is here
In case mfc140.dll or VCRUNTIME140.dll is missing please download vc_redist.x86.exe directly from Microsoft here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145
- 2018-08-28: Version 2.17
- POC32 is now freeware under GPLv3.0
- 2010-08-17: Version 2.16
- Execute filter application everytime they match (removed multiple execution prevention)
- 2009-04-13: Version 2.15
- Fix for withdrawn version.
- 2008-12-29: Version 2.14 (Version was withdrawn due to problems on some systems)
- Added seconds to time field of output window and printout.
- 2006-12-16: Version 2.13
- Default path name fix again, final.
- 2006-12-11: Version 2.12a
- Fixed native language support.
- 2006-11-25: Version 2.12
- Fixed 64bit issue when loading or saving files.
- 2006-11-22: Version 2.11
- Default path name now set to the installation directory of poc32 executable for:
- Character translation table.
- Aliases file.
- Added Windows Vista compatibility.
- 2003-08-04: Version 2.10
- Fixed context menu based deletion of list entries
- 2003-07-28: Version 2.09
- Fixed blocking of TCP/IP interface.
- External programs are now called with arguments RIC FUNC MSG
- Filters can match aliases.
- 2003-07-23: Version 2.08
- Alias now row of printout.
- OnTop on Filtermatch now handled correctly.
- 2002-12-03: Version 2.07
- New Installer
- Security Fix: TCP/IP port can be disabled properly
- Bug Fixes: signed/unsigned value issues
- Version 2.06: Fixed Skyper bug
- Version 2.05: Unified Version for German and English language!